Global Risk and Safety has several resources available for travelers that can be found on our website.
We recently added a COVID-19 Advice and Resources page which includes multiple external resources as well as the following sections:
- How to prepare for your trip before you leave
- Travel advice for getting to your destination safely
- What to do once you arrive
- How to stay safe while abroad
- What to do upon your return home
Under UT-Specific Resources, several useful handouts are available to download, including:
- A checklist of things to do before going abroad
- A self-care worksheet to help you maintain your mental health and well-being while abroad
- A summary of UT’s mandatory overseas insurance
- A list of mental health resources that can be utilized outside the U.S.
- Your International SOS emergency card
Traveler-specific information, such as resources for women, travelers with disabilities and LGBTQ+ travelers, can be found on our Other Useful Resources page.